How it works:
- Share basic information about your child when adding their Toy Box to your cart. This information is used to create your child’s personalized questionnaire.
- Watch for the emailed link to his or her personalized questionnaire. This email should arrive within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Complete your child’s questionnaire*. Each questionnaire consists mostly of yes or no questions and should never take more than 20 minutes of your time.
- After our occupational therapist analyzes the results of your questionnaire, you will receive a series of toy options targeted to specific areas of your child’s development.
- The final toy selections are up to you!
*Due to the nature of our personalized questionnaire, we recommend having one of the child’s primary caregivers fill it out.
Box contents are NOT predetermined:
- Your child’s Toy Box will arrive 7 – 14 days after completing their questionnaire
- Our pediatric occupational therapists are empowered to choose any toy on the market to best meet your child’s current developmental needs and personal interests
- All toys are factory-sealed and commercially available
Every Box is guaranteed to contain:
- 4 – 6 toys matched to your child’s current needs and interests
- Additional essential toys every child should have
- A Toy Guide which will:
- Explain the developmental purposes of the items in your child’s Toy Box
- Provide suggestions for making toys easier or harder based on your child’s current proficiency level
- Offer additional tips and tricks for accelerating your child’s development
- We ship via 2-3 Day services from USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Every shipment is fully insured and requires signature confirmation for delivery
- Toy Boxes are big enough for your child to play in!
- This is not a subscription-based service
Disclaimer – Our Toy Boxes are not a substitute for medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. They are also not intended as a substitute for professional advice or services from a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your child’s unique facts. You can read our full legal disclaimer here.