How it works:
- Share basic information about your child when adding a Toy Box to your cart. This information is used to create their personalized questionnaire.
- Watch for the emailed link to your child’s personalized questionnaire. This email should arrive within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Complete your child’s questionnaire*. Each questionnaire consists mostly of yes or no questions and should never take more than 20 minutes of your time.
- Watch for the emailed link to your child’s toy semifinalists. All semifinalists are hand-selected by one of our pediatric occupational therapists and are based on your child’s unique mix of developmental needs and personal interests. This email should arrive within 48 hours of completing their questionnaire.
- Choose your child’s toys. 🙂 Selections should never take more than a couple minutes of your time.
*Due to the nature of our questionnaires, we recommend having one of the child’s primary caregivers fill it out.
Box contents are NOT predetermined:
- Your child’s Toy Box will arrive 7 – 11 days after their toys are selected.
- Our pediatric occupational therapists are empowered to choose any toy on the market to to help you best meet your child’s current developmental needs and personal interests.
- All toys we ship are factory-sealed and commercially available.
Every Box is guaranteed to contain:
- Toys matched to your child’s current needs and interests
- Additional essential items every child should have
- A Toy Guide which will:
- Explain the developmental purposes of the items in your child’s Toy Box
- Provide suggestions for making toys easier or harder based on your child’s current proficiency level
- Offer additional tips and tricks for accelerating your child’s development
- We ship via 2-3 Day services from USPS, FedEx, and UPS
- Every shipment is fully insured and requires signature confirmation for delivery
- Toy Boxes are big enough for your child to play in!
- This is not a subscription-based service
Disclaimer – Our Toy Boxes are not a substitute for medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. They are also not intended as a substitute for professional advice or services from a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your child’s unique facts. You can read our full legal disclaimer here.